life realisations | april lessons and updates
Life situations teaches us everyday and makes us realise how human is made perfectly imperfect.
This past few months has been challenging and at the same time hopeful for me because I know at the back of my head that everything that happens will eventually make me grow and learn. But as I mentioned on the first introduction of this blog, we are just mere humans. We make mistakes, we are flawed and not perfect. This month of April, I had this self assessment and reflection on how I was these past few months especially at work and with other people.
First thing I've noticed is that my patience is getting less. Working as a customer service really sucked out the patience out of me. Everyday I was getting challenged with different types of people. But then again, it's my job and it's all part of it. Second, my anger and emotions are eating me. I know, it's not good but I am trying my best to control it and be professional as possible. Sometimes I'm taking a simple joke too seriously which makes me cracked up because it's so embarrassing. Anywyasy, humans are like that. Lastly, expecting too much. I had already told myself many times not to expect anything so I won't get disappointed but here I am forgetting it sometimes. I don't know how these things are coming out all together but I am glad to share it here because I feel lighter. I feel like a brand new person that can start anew.
I wanted to start again positive and as a ray of sunshine to everyone because come on, with everything that happens around the world. It's better to just keep going with life happy than die with all these negative energies.

Comments
Post a Comment