2 am thoughts : hyattenism

As I age, I came to realised that life is a continuous cycle of learning. When I say learning, I meant on how we perceive or act on the things and situations that is happening around us. 

Learning how to be better than I was yesterday or last year, learning how to be patient with the things I want to achieve since not every thing I  want can be given in an instant especially my goals in life, learning how to be contented and happy with what I have because I don't know if it's gonna be there forever or not, learning how to live by everyday with positivity and hope. Because life is short. We don't know when or where our time will end, so might as well experience everything. Make mistakes and learn from it, fail and stand up, cry and laugh and do the weirdest shit you want because life is all about how we make it. It's like a book, make it thick with lot of memories. Doesn't matter what it is all about, just write. Live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE WHAT YOU TOLERATE

Coping Up | Getting Your Sh*t Together Cause No One Will