LIFE LATELY : not rushing the process, but rather enjoying it

So I've been into a whole new chapter of my life since I came out from my comfort zone. I'm now in my mid twenties and I was like, I need to see the world before I turn old with no more energy to explore. I don't wanna die inside the box I've been into for years, I want to live my life outside the lines. 
I know it's not that easy going out of the environment that I am used to but if I want to grow and experience all the things life has to offer, then definitely I gotta deal with all the ups and lows. That's life, nothing is easy. Unless I am born with a silver spoon. But hey, not everything in life is about money. Sometimes, it's the little things that matters if you know what I mean. 

Living abroad seems like easy and fun with all the pictures and videos I am uploading on my socials but mind you, it's just pictures and videos. Yeah it's for memories but that was just the 10 percent of what is the reality here. You guys cannot see all the tears shed, working hours, late night going in bed, overtime, homesickness, pain and hunger, lack of sleep, always tired and everything draining you can think of. But in my comfort zone, I'm at ease, that's why it's always like you already knew what's going to happen next and yes I can meet new people and visit places but that's different when you're on your own. In here, I gotta face everything by myself. 
 
Why still continue? Because I want to. I want to see the other sides of me while getting into the new world I am not used to. I want to see my self grow. Meet new people, take risks and search for opportunities that might help me achieve my goals. 

So here's me manifesting those who ever read this that may your heart desires and goals in life come to you without any harm to any one. May we all grow, succeed and find real happiness


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE WHAT YOU TOLERATE

Coping Up | Getting Your Sh*t Together Cause No One Will

2 am thoughts : hyattenism