CAGED | Thirsty for Freedom
Every wondered why I always loved the sky no matter what it looks like, then I came to realized that it's the sense of being free that makes me feel something about it.
The sky reminds me of FREEDOM. The vast blue skies, sunsets and sunrises, cloudy weathers, starry nights and rainy days. I always have these comfort and peace inside me whenever I look up, especially when it's sunset which is my favourite part of it.
Been craving for freedom when I started to think things deeply, I grew up with a not strict father so I can say that I really did enjoyed my childhood but things changed when I hit adulthood. I was holding back a lot of myself when I was in my younger days, I did not go out partying and stuff or what any other kids did. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoyed my youth days, I am just having these little regrets which yes I think the worst because I could've do what I want during those times as long as it's not harming anyone. I mean, I knew my limit, it's just that I did not have that courage to face all the critisms I'm gonna face once I did those things especially if it's gonna come out of my own family or relative's mouth. That is why, I had developed these habits that my every move should be in accordance to them. I didn't go out that much like any other kids did and now I am longing for it. Longing for that freedom because everytime I want to do something I'm always gonna think what they're gonna say behind my back. I know I should not care about but I am that type of person who cares about it. Well, I am slowly working on it though. I am not gonna tolerate it this time in my life, I'm not gonna give a damn on unsupportive and envious friends, family or relatives. Gonna cut them off, call me "walang utang na loob" or whatever you called it, I am gonna work hard to achieve that freedom I've been always dreaming about. Gonna put my own mental health first.
❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteπ₯°
DeleteThank you for reminding us to pursue the Freedom we deserve! ❤️
ReplyDeleteYep, thanks for reading π₯Ίπ
Delete