Chapter I Hate



Have you ever had those pages in your life where you felt like a paper? Like you're being dragged by the wind and you just go along with it because you feel nothing
.

I don't know if it's just me but that's what I am feeling lately. I felt like everyday is just a routine, as if it's a page on a book that I don't want to read because it's boring or there's nothing interesting in it. I wake up every morning with no excitement at all because I knew what's going to happen the whole day. Get ready and go to work, then after work, I just went home and that's how my day goes. Boring isn't? But hey, I am still blessed with what I have because during these times, it is hard to find a job, reality speaking. Although, I am fully aware of how lucky I am to have a job this pandemic I still have this episodes in my life where I feel like there's an empty space inside me. I felt like there's more I can do and I want to do. I feel suffocated and disappointed sometimes because I don't really enjoy what I am doing yet I am not doing any effort to do something about. Ironic isn't? Or am I just being a coward? Yeah whatever you call it. That's why I really got frustrated about myself because I am always feeling empty and depressed. I have a lot of things going through my head and that is so heart breaking. Because I hate this feeling, I need to make this chapter more exciting. I've had decided to work on my inner peace for my mental health. So I put in mind the things I want to achieve during this phase in my life. So I've been working out lately and doing rounds of jog with my friends which is so amazing because I am doing a progress. I even limit myself from using so much social medias because I know how I am going to waste a lot of time there and it is getting really toxic these days so it is a good decision to cut those things not totally but I'll only going to use it for better purposes only. Another thing I am working on is to try out new things and focus on improving myself in terms of financial matters, socializing with people who inspires me and the like. That is why I happened to discover that I can write some blogs in here, write my thoughts and everything that goes in my mind. And now I can finally say that this pages I am writing on this chapter of my life wouldn't be that bad because, it is my story and I will make it worth to read.

Comments

  1. I feel you ate๐Ÿ˜Œ My life has been easy and fine in the eyes of many but they've only seen the small part of my whole life๐Ÿ™‚ The scariest thing is that they always taken you for granted because they know its always okay with you๐Ÿคท‍♀️ Let just be an open book to others but we should not let them write and ruin any chapter of it. More blogs ate๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg denggg ๐Ÿ˜ pati dito nakasupport ka, thank you ha. Godbless always. ๐Ÿ™✨

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOU ARE WHAT YOU TOLERATE

Coping Up | Getting Your Sh*t Together Cause No One Will

2 am thoughts : hyattenism